Townes Coverall High Noon
A utility-inspired done-in-one, this coverall from our We The Free collection is a true staple.
Fit: Relaxed, straight-leg silhouette
Features: Eco-conscious design, button-up closure, oversized pockets throughout, western-inspired yoke seam, classic collar neckline
Why We <3 It: So cool and classic, this coverall is the perfect instant outfit.
Through a resource conscious wash process each pair of denim requires just 10L of water to create, compared to the industry average of 1500L.
- This style uses 10L of water to produce each pair, that’s 98% less water than the denim industry standard.
- Uses 0.74kWh of energy to produce each pair, that’s less than 50% of the denim industry standard.
- Made with 60% BCI Certified Cotton, 40% Tencel, derived from wood pulp.
- Made using lower impact hardware
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified, therefore has been rigorously tested against the use of 350 harmful chemicals
We The Free
Heritage inspired and lived-in staples. We The Free is an in-house label.
Machine Wash Cold
Measurements for size small
- Bust: 40.5 in
- Waist: 38 in
- Hips: 42 in
- Inseam: 27.5 in
- Sleeve length: 22 in
- 60% BCI Cotton, 40% Tencel