Palma Wide Fedora
Handmade by artisans in Mexico, this new 100% baked palm leaf hat is perfect for the summer soirees you’ve been dreaming of. Featuring a dipped boater crown and tightly woven pressed palm, this hat is imagination brought to life.DETAILS
- Natural 100% palm leaf wide-brimmed dipped crown boater hat.
- Brim measures approx. 12 cm / 4.7”.
- Inner elastic sweatband to help with fit.
- Sits higher on head.
- The highest achievable sun protective rating for fabrics, our UPF 50+ (Australian tested) hats offer unbeatable sun protection.
Please note, hat features including straw color and brim width may vary slightly from piece to piece. These hats are individually handcrafted by artisans, each with its own unique character. We want your new hat to be as unique as the person wearing it and consider this a contribution to the unique character of each hat.
- S/M suitable for 54 cm – 57 cm.
- L/XL suitable for 57.5 cm – 59 cm/60 cm.
When cared for correctly, our delicate yet durable straw hats are designed to withstand the test of time.
See below our tips for caring for your new Lack of Color hat.
- We recommend storing your hat in our hat boxes. This will keep your hat clean and preserve its shape.
- Alternatively, store it on a flat surface and avoid hanging it on the wall to prolong your hat's life.
- We do not recommend getting your LOC hat wet, if you do pat it dry with a towel.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure to minimize discoloration.
- To breathe new life into your straw hat, please visit our care guide.
- CARE GUIDE